Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 24, 2006
"Ardarastrixrasvim"
posted by Sasoridai @ 4:26 PM


Finally done with my hoard, and nearly ended up spending nearly everything set for adventuring equipment budget. @__@;

Still, it's all great. An epic/casual campaign where all PCs are dragons, and the timeline is like real world renaissance era. Everyone's hoping to be able to start this Sunday as well. Currently, I'm working on just a few points on the character sheets, namely weapons. We still need to roll HPs though, for Health & Heroism.

Hmm... No time to play any Touhou games, and man have I been getting rusty. I actually lost all three lives on Perfect Cherry Blossom by Stage 4, before I even got to the Prismrivers. X_X Ah well, I'll deal with it after I finish my character's story...

What else...? Ah, I've decided to study Nihongo again this summer, and probably look for something part-time as well. If there's no choice left, might as well go work in a call center. X____X

+ 0 Comments
 
0 Letters
Post a Comment

<< Home