Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 26, 2006
"An Upcoming Interview, Bullet Hell, and a Zeon Uniform"
posted by Sasoridai @ 2:34 AM


Just found out last night I'm going to have a job interview this Friday. I know it may not sound much but this will be my first one ever, so I have this dreadful feeling that I'm going to come across something bad, or it will come across me.

Still, I should at least prepare myself for the interview, and yes, I'll be imitating a Sim from the old "The Sims" game. I just hope I'll be able to pull this off so I can work out my plans for my life this year.


Okay, enough of the world outside! Now to the things I've been really up to.

First off, I've been downloading Pani Poni Dash. Goodness, I wish I noticed this series much much sooner. It's my favorite kind of comedy anime, complete with a staggering amount of parodies and references to Japanese Pop-Subculture! Sure it may seem like an Azumanga Daioh clone but it definitely gets better and sets itself quite differently.

Next up, I'm still trying to finish Perfect Cherry Blossom without using a Continue. There's just something about this Touhou game that I prefer more to Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and Imperishable Night. Hopefully I do get better at it eventually, although it'll take longer since I do love to be mesmerized by a beautiful danmaku display.
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Last, I signed up around a week ago for Shiro's Mobile Suit Gundam RPG campaign (BESM D20). I'm still not done with the full concept but I'll just go fix it when the game will be more concrete, so to speak.

The first month/last month of this year is about to close, but there's still a lot ahead. Guess I'll hang around and watch...

MUSIC: (I've)KOTOKO - Face of Fact

+ 0 Comments
 
0 Letters
Post a Comment

<< Home