Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 25, 2005
"Hollow"
posted by Sasoridai @ 8:18 PM


"The act of the fate goes up again.
It is promised four days."

Had a taste of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, thanks to Beast's Lair Forums and paper2k1. (Good thing I decided to register instead of continuing to lurk for months)

It was really nice to see the servants actually living normal lives, as well as having some characters being alive. The new system actually made it look like that of a renai game though, but I do like it considering it does make the game more fun to play, and we also get to see everyone in chibi mode! XD

Sadly, the release date's about two months from now so I'm left thirsting for more. I do hope though that online J-stores do stock up on so I can order one when it gets released. :D

Current Music: Fate/Stay-Night - infinity - 繧ィ繝溘Ζ -Zero Mix ver.ホア-

+ 1 Comments
 
1 Letters
12:08 AM
Thanks for dropping by, and thank you for showing me your blog. It was pretty inspiring to read your story as well. Anyway, I'll check it out from time to time.
Post a Comment

<< Home