Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2005
"File Categorization..."
posted by Sasoridai @ 4:23 AM


Guh... Need a break from all that file sorting, otherwise I'll get myself some temporary penalties to my INT and WIS.

Basically what I do is save whatever I get from the net into a single folder. Exceptions are the ones from p2p since they go in another folder. From there, I just move them out whenever I feel like sorting those files. Apparently I only felt doing that an hour ago, so I had over 600+ files being moved to where to their proper folders. Most of which were anime stuff from various imageboards, and the rest were installers and archives.

*sigh* I still have lots more to go... Now to sort all the Type-Moon images, and after that D.C. ~Da Capo~ and after that KimiNozo and after that......
Thank goodness for milk tea and power metal music to calm my nerves.

Music: Sonata Arctica - Wolf & Raven

+ 0 Comments
 
0 Letters
Post a Comment

<< Home